USA Flag Co. Thin Blue Line Flag 3x5 foot | Heavy Duty Polyester, Embroidered Stars, Sewn Stripes, Brass Grommets
- Thin Blue Line Flag aka Police / Law Enforcement Flags with stunning Embroidered Stars, Sewn Stripes
- Heavyweight US Flags Beautiful High-Quality Tough Polyester Flag
- Embroidered Stars and Sewn Stripes, High-Quality Polyester Canvas Heading, 4 Row Fly Hem, Double-Needle Lockstitch with Two Solid Brass Grommets
- Made from Heavy-Duty Polyester. Imported, 100% Polyester
- 3x5 FT, Vibrant Colors, Durable Flag for Outdoor and Indoor use
- Beautiful Presentation: This Thin Blue Line Service Flag makes an excellent gift for friends, parents, or to PROUDLY display on your HOME or OFFICE.
- ★ Best Warranty: Your flag comes with a (6 MONTHS, NO QUESTIONS ASKED WARRANTY). Simply the Best... Buy the Right USA Flag the First Time from a Proud to be an American Company.
Black and White American flag with Thin Blue Line (Embroidered Stars, Sewn Stripes)
The Thin Blue Line Flag is commonly associated with Blue Lives Matter. This Police flag by USA Flag Co. is a version of the American flag in white, black, and blue.
The Thin Blue Line flag, also known as the Thin Blue Line, is the American flag with a blue stripe symbolizing police officers.
Click the ADD TO CART Button above to Add this Thin Blue Line Flag to your cart for Immediate Delivery Now.
30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
USA Flag Co. wants you to be completely and perfectly satisfied, and that is why we offer a 30-day money back guarantee from the date you ordered your product(s). Now don't get me wrong, we'd love to know why you didn't like it, but only if you are willing to tell us. Otherwise, it's 100% satisfaction guaranteed return. No questions asked.
We take all the risk out of ordering by offering an unmatched satisfaction guarantee. We'll always do our best to take care of you.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!
This is the most common question asked in the industry and the most difficult to answer. No two flags will wear the same due to weather conditions and how often the flag is flown. Our flags offer the best stitching and highest quality materials to get your flag off to a great start.
Do not hang a flag where the wind will whip it against rough surface, such as tree branches, wires or cables or the outside of your home or building. Inspect your flags regularly for signs of wear. Repair any minor rips or tears right away this can be mended easily with a sewing machine or sewing kit. Keep the surface of the pole free of dirt, rust or corrosion that could damage or stain your flag.
We recommend that you hand-wash your flag with mild soap, rinse thoroughly and air dry. You can also use a dry cleaning service.
Exposing your flag to rain, wind, snow or high winds will shorten the life of your flag considerably. If you leave your flag exposed to the elements, it will greatly reduce the life of your flag.
Yes, as long as your pole is large enough to support the weight of the flags. The USA Flag must always fly at the top. The flag underneath should be at least one foot lower and be one size smaller than the USA Flag. Flags of other countries are not to be flown beneath the USA Flag.
If your flag is significantly faded, torn or tattered it is time to retire your flag. Your flag should be retired privately in a dignified manner. In addition, many local community organizations have flag disposal centers that will dispose of your flag for you.