Warranty Product Quality Guarantee
At USA Flag Co., our priority is to make certain you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
USA Flag Co. customers enjoy a 1-year Limited Warranty Product Quality Guarantee from date of purchase. Our Limited Warranty covers you up to (1) exchange if your product is defective. This warranty does not cover misuse of your flag products including important limitations and exclusions:
1) Guidelines for Display of the Flag
Traditional guidelines call for displaying the flag in public only from sunrise to sunset. However, the flag may be displayed at all times if it’s illuminated during darkness. The flag should not be subject to weather damage, so it should not be displayed on days when the weather is inclement such as during rain, snow, storms, wind storms and abuse.
(of the weather) unpleasantly cold or wet. synonyms: wintry, freezing, snowy, icy; wet, rainy, damp; stormy, rough, extreme wind; brutal, severe, extreme, harsh "inclement weather".
Including: Storms, Extreme Wind Conditions and Abuse
(of the storm) hurricanes, cyclone, typhoon, tornado, monsoon, storm, tropical storm, tempest, windstorm, superstorm, gale, squall, wind burst, whirlwind; informal twister
(of the abuse) The 1-year warranty is automatically voided if the flag is flown on a vehicle of any sort.
2) Customers shall contact USA Flag Co. Customer Service before returning any item. USA Flag Co. will not be responsible for returned items without an (RMA) number in advance. Contact us for an (RMA) number.
3) Please be sure to provide us the tracking number of the returned package, if there is no tracking number available, a picture of shipping receipt is necessary. If neither of them can be provided, USA Flag Co. might have to hold processing until the package arrives.
4) Please remember to include a note in your package indicating the following details: Your Order Number; SKU numbers returned and quantity; A short description of the problem of the defective item. This note will help expedite the processing time for you. The (RMA) number must be clearly written on the outside of the return package.
5) If a product is returned, for any reason, after the initial 30-days of purchase, customers are responsible to pay the shipping fee for returning the item.