USA Flag Co. American Flag 4x6 foot | Heavy Duty Nylon, Embroidered Stars, Sewn Stripes, Brass Grommets
- Heavyweight US Flags Beautiful High-Quality Tough Nylon Flag
- Embroidered Stars and Sewn Stripes, 4 Row Fly Hem Double-Needle Lockstitch
- High-Quality Polyester Canvas Heading with Two Solid Brass Grommets
- Made from Heavy-Duty Nylon. Imported, 100% Polyester
- 4 x 6 FT, Vibrant Colors, Durable Flag for Outdoor and Indoor use
- Beautiful Presentation: This American Flag makes an excellent gift for friends, parents, or to PROUDLY display on your HOME or OFFICE
- ★ Best Warranty: Your flag comes with a (6 MONTHS, NO QUESTIONS ASKED WARRANTY). Simply the Best... Buy the Right USA Flag the First Time from a Proud to be an American Company.
NOT ALL AMERICAN FLAGS ARE THE SAME!
Extra care is taken in making these flags. Flag designs are researched to ensure that they are authentic and current. We use sturdy fabrics, allowing the flags to be flown outdoors, indoors, or carried in parades.
Choose Heavy Duty Nylon (digital dyed) or 2-ply Polyester Material (screen dyed) to meet the most demanding commercial and residential uses.
- All outdoor flags are finished with heavy-duty thread, polyester heading, brass grommets, and four needle fly hem
- American flags are constructed to precise specifications
- Flies in the slightest breeze
- Beautiful Presentation - This US Flag makes an excellent gift for friends, parents, or to PROUDLY display on your HOME or OFFICE.
HEAVY-DUTY NYLON OUTDOOR AMERICAN FLAGS
Our most popular and versatile Outdoor Nylon American flag, USA Flag Co. flags offer the optimum combination of elegance and durability for every purpose. The 100% nylon material provides a rich, lustrous appearance. Our flags have superb wearing strength due to the material’s superior strength-to-weight ratio and will fly in the slightest breeze. American Flags are finished with strong, polyester canvas headings and spurred brass grommets, and four needle fly hem. The result is a flag that will be flown with pride year after year.
- Rich, Vivid Colors
- Mildew Resistant
- Sheds Water
- Lightweight for Flyability
HEAVY-DUTY POLYESTER OUTDOOR AMERICAN FLAGS
The strongest, longest-lasting material, developed for maximum durability in strong wind conditions and intense sun. USA Flag Co. polyester flags are made of tough 2-ply 100% spun polyester. They stand up to unpredictable weather conditions. Each US flag is finished with a tough polyester canvas heading and spurred brass grommets and four needle fly hem.
- Heavy 2-Ply Yarns for Extra Strength and Durability
- Withstands Wind, Sun, Dirt, and Moisture
- Outlasts Nylon and Other Acrylic Flags
- Excellent for Industrial / Institutional Use
Add this 4x6 Nylon American Flag to your cart for Immediate Delivery Now.SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
30-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
USA Flag Co. wants you to be completely and perfectly satisfied, and that is why we offer a 30-day money back guarantee from the date you ordered your product(s). Now don't get me wrong, we'd love to know why you didn't like it, but only if you are willing to tell us. Otherwise, it's 100% satisfaction guaranteed return. No questions asked.
We take all the risk out of ordering by offering an unmatched satisfaction guarantee. We'll always do our best to take care of you.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!
Free standard shipping on orders over $50. Full shipping policy
This product is eligible for returns. Full returns policy
Frequently Asked Questions
This is the most common question asked in the industry and the most difficult to answer. No two flags will wear the same due to weather conditions and how often the flag is flown. Our flags offer the best stitching and highest quality materials to get your flag off to a great start.
Do not hang a flag where the wind will whip it against rough surface, such as tree branches, wires or cables or the outside of your home or building. Inspect your flags regularly for signs of wear. Repair any minor rips or tears right away this can be mended easily with a sewing machine or sewing kit. Keep the surface of the pole free of dirt, rust or corrosion that could damage or stain your flag.
We recommend that you hand-wash your flag with mild soap, rinse thoroughly and air dry. You can also use a dry cleaning service.
Exposing your flag to rain, wind, snow or high winds will shorten the life of your flag considerably. If you leave your flag exposed to the elements, it will greatly reduce the life of your flag.
Yes, as long as your pole is large enough to support the weight of the flags. The USA Flag must always fly at the top. The flag underneath should be at least one foot lower and be one size smaller than the USA Flag. Flags of other countries are not to be flown beneath the USA Flag.
If your flag is significantly faded, torn or tattered it is time to retire your flag. Your flag should be retired privately in a dignified manner. In addition, many local community organizations have flag disposal centers that will dispose of your flag for you.